Working with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant means that you will get the help and support you deserve. A consultant can provide the professional care needed to assess your situation and to help you come up with an appropriate feeding care plan that will support your feeding goals.
The consultation takes place within the comfort of your own home. Typically a visit takes 1.5 – 2 hours and includes the following:
- History and Physical Assessment of Maternal/Child Dyad
- Observe Feeding
- Pre and Post feeding weights to determine milk transfer at the breast
- Review of Latching and Positioning
- “Fine Tuning” Techniques
- Oral assessment of infant
- Individualized Feeding Care Plan
- Question/Answer Time
- Follow Up Emails (phone calls if preferred)
If you are interested in arranging a consultation or if you have any questions or concerns, please email TheLactationLady@gmail.com or use the contact page on this website.
Fee $175.00 (cancellation fee of $50)
All clients will be provided with the appropriate information to submit to their insurance companies for reimbursement; The Lactation Lady, LLC is not responsible for the insurance reimbursement process.
Once a consultation has been arranged, you can complete the Intake Form HERE or visit the New Lactation Patient Link.